Blog: Community

Coxwell Closed for Friday, June 6th

Our apologies but the clinic is currently closed due to a facility issue. If this is an emergency, please go directly to Mclean Animal Hospital located at 1659 Victoria Park (416) 752-5114. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We will be updating our website with further details as they...

Cupcakes on a glass tray

National Cupcake Day!

Coxwell Animal Clinic is celebrating National Cupcake Day in support of SPCAs & Humane Societies across North America! To support an amazing cause, stop by Coxwell vet at 961 Coxwell Avenue in the Toronto Upper Beaches at Coxwell & O’Connor Dr. If you are unable to make it into the...

Lana the cat from Coxwell Animal Clinic

Meet our Clinic Cat: Lana

Hi! I’m Lana. I am 16 years young, and full of life! Nothing slows me down. I am shorthaired, and have silver fur with natural peach and tan highlights. I love to keep my nails short. I recently moved into my Kitty Princess Palace at Coxwell Animal Clinic for a...

OSCAR Fundraiser July 2017 poster from Coxwell Animal Clinic

Oscar Fundraiser from Jul 3 – Jul 31

Oscar Fundraiser Jul 3 – 31 All proceeds go towards subsidized care for pets in need! $15 nail trims for all dogs and felines Call to book your pets mani & pedi today! (416)423-3042